Monday, July 13, 2009

GD now in Palo Alto at Amrithika!


248 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA


Excited for our 1st CA store!


The I Don't Do Plastic Bags already sold out!


Right in the middle!


Don't Just Give a Gift....Tell a Story Palo Alto!

Global Daughter is ecstatic to announce that we have made our way to Palo Alto, California and are now featured in the amazing store, Amrithika.
After visiting the store and Stanford University area in June, I knew this location was a perfect fit for our product. They have all eco-friendly, fairly traded product from local and international artisans. They also have an amazing art gallery with bi-monthly events featuring local artists. We are so pleased to partner with such a wonderful business and look forward to providing Northern California with their signature Global Daughter gifts.
Please check out their website for more information, and if you have friends in the San Francisco or Bay area, please pass this along!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Looks great! It is such a beautiful little shop, and I loved Palo Alto. It was great to be part of the first delivery!

The "I Don't Do Plastic" bags are one of my favs. I love mine! It's no surprise they are sold out already!

Margaret said...

That's wonderful! It looks like a very cool place.

Deborah said...

This is so cool! I'm so happy for you!