Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Global Daughter Home Parties= Smart Fun!



Summer is the perfect time to celebrate fair trade...
and shop, shop, shop with friends!


Global Daughter gives you the opportunity to support women artisans around the world from the comfort of your own home, with the people you love. Global Daughter Fair Trade House Parties are a great way for women (and men!) to come together and learn about fair trade, shop beautiful hand-crafted gifts and hear the stories behind the product.
________________________________________

Book a Party in June or July and receive a fabulous OM Copper Tray
to serve your guests along with 25% off your ENTIRE PURCHASE!!
________________________________________

Hear what people are saying about Global Daughter Home Parties...

"I decided to host a party because it was a cause I could believe in and product that I wanted!"
-Tiffany Lettieri, Burbank, CA

"After attending my first Global Daughter party I was taken with the story of these two bright and energetic women from America and their idea of helping women through Global Daughter. When I decided to host a party, my guests were blown away by the handmade products and they loved the chance to meet Erika, one of the GD founders. Guests at my party opened their wallets and their hearts because they saw Global Daughter as the great idea that it truly is."
- Gail Jahn, Seattle, WA

"I very rarely host at-home parties, but when I heard about Global Daughter, their cause and the unique product line, I knew my family and friends would love to attend something different from the usual candle party. My guests enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere along with the beautiful products and story of Global Daughter."
- Suzanne Cowart, Lake Tapps, WA

Book your next Global Daughter Fair Trade Home Party today @ www.globaldaughter.com.


No comments: